Architecture and Urban Planning
Urban and technical analysis of plots and buildings, urban management and other projects.
Legal Analysis of investments, legal documentation, registry studies, management of proceedings and records before government agencies and legal advice.
Economic-Financial and Commercial
Analysis of the economic viability of the assets, comparison of investments: IRR of the project, adequacy of financial structures, etc.
General Plan Review
Review papers of general plan of Madrid 1997.
Advice and Management of the whole process to completion: commercial area, economic and financial area, urban area and legal area.
- Active presence in the market.
- Extensive knowledge of agents involved in the housing market.
- Development and design of divestment operations.
Economic and Financial Area
- Analysis of economic and financial viability of operations.
- Study of the different alternatives for their economic and tax optimization.
- Administrative and accounting advice.
- Urban assets optimization.
- Analysis of the appliccable urbanregulations.
- Drafting of all types of plans, studies and projects.
- Knowledge and advice before the corresponding public administrations involved.
- Global advice on operations.
- Preventive and proactive solutions to problems.